Are you forever surrounded by little people’s finger paintings, endless crayon drawings and paper plate craft?
Are you a sentimental hoarder like me? Then this post is for you! It was inspired by a link I shared last week and a conversation on a local facebook mummy group I belong to.
Seems I’m not the only one drowning in my little Picasso’s works of art. So here’s 11 things to do with kids art…
1. Turn them into 3D Toys
As I shared last week, I’m dying to give this one a go.
3. Include a favourite piece on your photo wall
4. Use as wrapping paper
5. Hang with string and pegs in the kids cubby house or playroom
6. Create a memory book
7. Store them in a Folio like this one from Officeworks
8. Use an app like artkive
9. Laminate your favourites
10. Simply photograph, store on a hard drive them and dump them!
11. Or if it breaks your heart to throw them away, get Daddy to ‘take them to work’.
What do you do with your kids art? I’d love to hear… share your ideas in the comments below.